Growth Associate (US Shift)
As an Growth Associate, you will oversee and focus on using creative and analytical techniques to rapidly grow Buncha’s customer base, user engagement, and revenue. This job role at Buncha will combine marketing, data analysis, product development, and user experience optimization to achieve the set goals. Our focus is on innovation, agility, and creating a culture of excellence, where every member of our team has the chance to impact our growth journey. Your job is to find innovative and data-backed ways to attract, retain, and monetize users or customers. This role requires a combination of analytical skills, creativity, and the ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions in the business landscape.
You Will 🔨
- Strategy: Find out opportunities for improving key metrics impacting revenue.
- Proficiency in data analysis and experimentation is a must. Analyze our current acquisition and retention strategies, conduct customer research, and talk to our prospects and customers to gain insights.
- Customer Acquisition: Improve our customer acquisition campaigns – working across paid ads, SEO, affiliates, and email marketing. Should have experience on various channels, such as social media, content marketing, email marketing, SEO, and paid advertising, to attract potential users.
- Customer Conversion: Improve how we convert our prospects into happy customers. Focus on messaging, pricing, and UX to identify, test, and roll out improvements.
- Reporting: Use GA, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Mixpanel, and Segment to measure, track and improve user behavior. Evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Proven experience as a Growth Hacker or similar role, preferably in a B2C environment in the e-commerce domain.
- Retaining existing users and keeping them engaged is just as important as acquiring new ones. Should have experience in onboarding flows, email campaigns, and product improvements to increase user retention.
- Strong knowledge of growth hacking techniques, user acquisition channels, and conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Familiarity with viral and referral marketing tactics and their application in diverse socioeconomic contexts.
- You need to work closely with product development teams to implement features or changes that can drive growth. This might involve improving user interfaces, adding new features, or optimizing the user experience.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams. Demonstrated creativity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
- Continuous learner with a curiosity to stay updated on industry trends and emerging growth hacking practices.
- Ship and communicate new releases at breakneck speeds.
- Implement new methods and procedures for increasing sales, promoting brand awareness, encouraging customer loyalty, and expanding market territory.
You Should 📝
- 2+ years of experience in growth hacking, preferably at another startup. Internships count, but you should be able to clearly demonstrate the impact of your work.
- Timings would be 5 PM – 2 AM IST (6.30 AM – 3.30 PM CST) Monday to Friday.
- Proven experience in managing social media platforms and implementing growth strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. You should be able to monitor, track, and understand data to drive growth.
- Proven ability to build or adapt dashboards for tracking engagement across channels.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to report on progress effectively on a daily basis.
- Should be able to create blog posts, videos, infographics, or other content to attract and retain users.
- Thinking outside the box and coming up with innovative marketing and growth strategies is a key aspect of the role.
- A strong team player with a positive, encouraging demeanor.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing channels including Adwords, Facebook ads, SEO, social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and web analytics
- Experience in identifying the target audience and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Designing campaign ideas for clients - ideas that integrate brands with the campaigns in Out-Of-Home and Digital
- Knowledge of new marketing technologies and trends.
- Ability to extract insights from various consumer research reports to build an understanding.
- Structuring the process of leads-generation to leads-closure, defining SOPs.