Buncha is a grocery delivery app that focuses on affordability, convenience, and eco-friendliness. With in-app schedules, we connect neighbors with local merchants for deliveries throughout the week. Through store partnerships and the ability to create highly efficient neighborhood routes, Buncha is able to offer no markups and only $1.45 delivery fee while simultaneously contributing to as much as 80% in carbon emission savings! Ultimately, Buncha is better for the people, the pocket, the planner, and the planet.
This is a part-time hybrid role for a Kubernetes Expert located in Gurugram with flexibility for some remote work. The Kubernetes Expert will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing, and developing complex and highly available Kubernetes architectures that meet customer's objectives and expectations. Additionally, the Kubernetes Expert will provide technical guidance, create documentation, resolve issues and continuously improve the Kubernetes environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Kubectl, YAML)
- Proficiency in Linux systems administration, networking, and load balancing
- Deployment, configuration, and administration of Kubernetes clusters in virtualized environments, including knowledge of storage interfaces such as iSCSI, NFS, or S3.
- Strong experience with GitOps, Infrastructure as Code and CI / CD tools, such as Jenkins, GitLab, or CircleCI
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, Ruby, and Go, as well as templates language such as Jinja2 and Terraform
- Experience with agile methodology, DevOps practices, and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure and Serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda or Google Cloud Functions.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Kubernetes or 6 years in DevOps.