- Administrative support -- calendar scheduling and logistical support for CEO and leadership team, as well as general administrative support to on-site and remote employees
- Operations – serve as a liaison and manage key functions of our recruiting process, legal and board operations, and partner communications. Maintain company records, manage digital services, and organize communication and documentation. Project manage special and ad hoc projects such as company retreats and special events.
- Office management -- making sure our hybrid office space is organized, well stocked with supplies, food, and functions smoothly day-to-day; coordinating team lunch, snack orders, and scheduling on-site meetings. Ability to pick up mail weekly at the office mailbox located in Los Feliz, Los Angeles and be onsite on an occasional but reliable basis.
- Employee IT administration -- oversee employee onboarding, tech equipment distribution, and inventory management
- Culture -- organizing office activities and events (e.g. hack days, team outings, offsites, public events), as well as creating other employee engagement touch points that create the right energy for our team; creatively helping develop the team culture
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience as a front office manager or office administrator would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills and ability to problem-solve are a must
- Ability to multitask and take ownership over multiple projects and experience navigating an ever-changing environment
- Desire and sensibility to help drive the culture in a fast-paced startup environment; enthusiasm for the software and privacy problems we work on
- A successful office manager should also have experience with a variety of office and team software such as Google Drive, Slack, GSuite, etc.
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work on an innovative and growing set of products
- Collaborative, cross-functional work culture with an emphasis on autonomy and communication
- Health and dental coverage for employees, dependents & domestic partners
- Investment in career development, including training, conferences, and online learning resource
Something looks off?