Customer Support Agent
- Maintain a vast knowledge of the Burner product and any campaigns or experiments for the product; work directly with our product team as our customers’ representative.
- Identify and analyze issues using our proprietary tools to determine the underlying cause/s and respond to the customer accordingly with concise next steps.
- Collaborate with other agents to resolve issues and respond to cases in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Follow internal guidelines for appropriate customer communication.
- Stay current on best practices, all things privacy related as well as enlightened hospitality.
- Troubleshoot and recreate customer app issues and ticket them to engineers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A positive attitude with an inordinate amount of patience.
- Exceptional reading, listening and writing skills.
- Loves solving problems with a high attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup on a small, highly collaborative team and can adapt to changes quickly.
- Knowledge/experience with troubleshooting difficult technology issues.
- Adapt to and troubleshoot new processes, issues, and features.
- Experience with software such as Google Docs, Slack, etc.
- Experience with Customer Service Software (Desk, ZenDesk, Help Scout, etc.)
- Access to consistent, reliable internet/WiFi is a must
- Monday to Friday availability
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work on an innovative and growing set of products
- Collaborative, cross-functional work culture with an emphasis on autonomy and communication
- Investment in career development, including training, conferences, and online learning resources
- Potential for growth within the company
Something looks off?