UX/UI Designer (m/w/d) - Hybrid
We are seeking a talented and experienced part-time UX/UI Designer to join our team at CAALA GmbH. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on real projects, collaborating closely with our development team to create user-friendly interfaces and exceptional user experiences. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for developing UX strategies, designing UI kits, and ensuring that our software applications are visually appealing, functional, and user-focused.
CAALA GmbH is an established, multi-award-winning PropTech based in Munich. We are an interdisciplinary team of architects, civil engineers and software specialists from all over the world. We are open-minded, dynamic, unique and act out of conviction.
Your role at CAALA
- Create and implement effective UX strategies that enhance user satisfaction and usability.
- Develop UI kits and design systems that align with our brand guidelines.
- Design user interfaces for web and mobile applications that are intuitive, responsive, and visually compelling.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and gather feedback to continually improve our products.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the seamless integration of design into the development process.
- Stay updated on industry trends, design tools, and best practices to continuously improve your skill set
- Work closely with the product management team to ensure product vision and strategies
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous work on real projects
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar
- Experience in creating and maintaining design systems and UI kits
- Excellent understanding of user-centered design principles
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and creatively
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is a plus, but not required
- Strong UX research and analytics skills are a must
- A degree in Architecture, Sustainability, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field. Candidates with educational backgrounds in these areas may have a unique perspective and skill set that aligns well with the design needs of our industry.
- Experience within the construction industry. Familiarity with the construction and architectural sector, including knowledge of industry-specific challenges and workflows, will be a valuable asset in understanding user requirements and designing tailored solutions.
- Experience with migration projects. Candidates who have worked on migration projects, particularly in the context of software or data migration, will bring valuable insights into managing complex transitions and ensuring a smooth user experience during such transitions.
These preferred qualifications are not mandatory but will be considered as advantages when evaluating applicants for the Part-time UX/UI Designer position at CAALA GmbH. We welcome individuals who possess these qualifications to highlight them in their application materials.
- An innovative and dynamic work environment: Working in a fast-growing, multi-award-winning technology startup working together to decarbonize the real estate and construction industries.
- Hybrid work structures: Switching between our office with garden in Munich and your home office,
- Flexible and family-friendly way of working and working hours
- 28 + 2 vacation days for fulltime positions
- Access to the corporate benefits portal Benefitsy
- Time and money for training and development opportunities
- An interdisciplinary, international team and regular team events
- Shared vision: We have a clear vision and mission that all employees work on together. Your work will have a direct impact on our success and positively impact our customers and the industry.
- Please send in your CV and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Following the application process, you will be invited for a 30 min. interview
- You will be given a take home task, that needs to be completed with in the time frame.
- A follow-up technical interview to discuss the task and the processes
- A short meeting with the team
- Decision and final steps
We look forward to receiving your application.
Contact us with your CV and your portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org