Bariatric Patient Navigator
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote Work)
Languages: English & Spanish Fluency Required
Position Type: Part-Time
As a Bariatric Patient Navigator at, you will:
1. Patient Support: Serve as a primary point of contact and support (remotely) for
bariatric patients, offering guidance and reassurance throughout their weight loss
journey using CaloSense proprietary platform.
2. Pre-Surgery Education: Provide comprehensive education to patients considering
bariatric surgery, ensuring they understand the procedures, risks, and benefits
3. Post-Surgery Care: Offer ongoing post-operative care and guidance, assisting
patients in managing their recovery, nutrition, and lifestyle adjustments.
4. Language Proficiency: Utilize your fluency in both English and Spanish to effectively
communicate with patients, addressing their concerns and questions.
5. Bariatric Knowledge:** Apply your specialized knowledge in bariatric care to tailor
support plans, address patient needs, and promote successful outcomes.
6. Technology Integration: Leverage technology-driven solutions to remotely monitor
patient progress, track outcomes, and ensure timely interventions when necessary.
7. Documentation: Maintain accurate and confidential patient records, documenting all
interactions and interventions.
8. Collaboration: Collaborate with a multidisciplinary healthcare team, including
surgeons, dietitians, and mental health professionals, to provide holistic patient care.
9. Empowerment: Empower patients to make informed decisions about their health,
emphasizing self-care and adherence to post-operative guidelines.
● Active RN licensure in the state of California.
● Specialized knowledge in bariatric care and weight management.
● Proficiency in both English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
● Strong interpersonal skills and a compassionate, patient-centered approach.
● Ability to work independently and remotely, maintaining a high level of
● Comfortable with technology and digital healthcare tools.
● Prior experience in patient navigation or care coordination is a plus.