Growth Marketing Manager
About Cangrade: As an AI-based HR company, we at Cangrade have a unique responsibility for the impact that we make on the lives of job applicants and employees, and our customers' business results. Promoting scientific validity and equitable results are our top priorities.
As part of the Cangrade team, you will immerse yourself in the world of AI tech, get to experience a variety of projects and responsibilities, and enjoy the flexibility of remote work and unlimited vacation time. But most importantly, you will become a part of an exceptional team of diverse people dedicated to shaping the future of talent management with ethical, transparent, and bias-free AI.
Cangrade operates in a high trust environment. We assume good faith, exercise kindness, and prioritize honesty. By seeking out emotional maturity and intellectual openness in our team members, we make better decisions as a group than any one of us could as an individual.
What we offer:
- Full-time, predominately remote role with occasional team meetups in our office
- Health insurance (including dental and vision)
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation time and quarterly company-wide mental health days
- Emphasis on career development and upskilling
Hear what some of our current and past employees had to say on Glassdoor about working at Cangrade: "A wonderful place to work with a fantastic team and impeccable work-life balance" "Amazing team + Product" "Plenty of room to grow and develop in your career" "Cangrade prioritizes personal development and growth in each one of their employees"
Cangrade is looking for an enthusiastic, growth-minded marketer to help us accelerate our revenue growth. The Growth Marketing Manager will strategize, execute, and optimize inbound marketing campaigns that drive awareness and leads. Your inbound marketing expertise - spanning email, blog, and social -- commitment to optimizing performance, and drive to innovate will be essential to our business' growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketer who is energized by the opportunity to make a visible difference in Cangrade's market share, eager to grow with the company, and contribute to our mission of revolutionizing talent assessment and selection.
- Strategize, execute, optimize, and test brand and user acquisition initiatives across all inbound channels.
- Own Cangrade's content marketing, including social media, from generating ideas to reviewing and scheduling finalized content.
- Execute our email strategy, including writing newsletters and product emails, developing nurture streams and leveraging marketing automation.
- Analyze marketing performance and A/B test to optimize performance throughout the funnel.
- Expand Cangrade's organic presence by optimizing our website and content, link building, creating landing pages, and ensuring technical performance.
- Support Cangrade's marketing partnerships and press relations.
- Partner with and oversee our freelance network of marketers and writers.
- Provide marketing support to our product, sales, and customer success teams.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experienced running inbound marketing channels (including email, social media, and content) and marketing automation.
- Excited to generate content individually and partner with a freelance network of creators.
- Able to balance creativity and innovation with data and driving results.
- Motivated and independent self-starter with excellent organization, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills in English.
- Adaptable to the changes that come with working in a fast-paced, small team.
- Collaborative and eager to work with Cangrade team members.
- Platform experience should include: HubSpot, WordPress, social media management tools, Google Analytics, Adobe, and Canva.
Cangrade is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you do not meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to still apply.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://stage.cangrade.com/?jobs=share&job=jX5f3b6ae49d54e477602bcb8532205b40