Enterprise Sales Executive - Climate Tech SaaS
CarbonBright is a fast growing Techstars Portfolio SaaS Startup in the rapidly expanding Climate Tech sector. We are on a mission to curb the climate crisis by enabling the world's transition to net-zero supply chains. Leveraging the latest advances in AI, our innovative cloud solution provides instantaneous product environment footprint reports and critical analytics for consumer packaged goods companies, enabling them to meet their net-zero emissions goals.
We're hiring for a newly created key position, Enterprise Sales Executive to lead our enterprise sales across the North American market. In this ground floor opportunity, you will be at the forefront of CarbonBright's extraordinary trajectory and have a direct and highly visible impact on the success of CarbonBright’s business.
In this pivotal role, you will take the lead in shaping and executing our enterprise sales strategy, propelling revenue growth, and solidifying our presence. You will use your in-depth knowledge in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry and unique skill set to identify customer needs and foster trust in our cutting-edge solutions. You will have the opportunity to establish key customer relationships, and foster cross-functional collaboration to attain our ambitious sales objectives.
- Build and manage a book of business with enterprise CPG accounts
- Report and manage individual pipelines and track activity within active target accounts
- Become an expert on CarbonBright’s products and the enterprise problems they solve
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales opportunities, and advance multiple complex deals through the sale pipeline end-to-end.
- Determine customer requirements and present responsive solutions in a nascent and rapidly evolving industry
- Report market discovery back into the organization to inform product roadmap
- Work with Executive Leadership to identify additional use cases for CarbonBright software
- Proven track record of at least 5 years of successful enterprise sales experience at a <$25M ARR startup.
- Must be comfortable with technical selling and knowledgeable in Consumer Packaged Goods, and/or Retail & Supply Chain Tech.
- Excellent communication skills as a negotiator, closer, and in presentations with prospective customers.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a computer science or business-related field preferred.
Why Working at CarbonBright is Awesome!
- We offer a unique opportunity to shape the future of a fast-growing start up in the Climate Tech sector. Get in on the ground floor!
- We are a mission-oriented sustainability startup with a great team that enjoys and is passionate about the work that we do.
- Position is fully remote, anywhere U.S. based.
- We are a Venture Funded Seed stage start-up backed by Techstars with an experienced Leadership Team.
- We offer an attractive compensation package based upon background and experience, including variable commission, and incentive stock options.
CarbonBright provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
CarbonBright is unable to accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.