Small & Midsize Business Sales Development Representative
Anyone needing longer-term care can have a high quality of life in their own setting through access to an excellent & valued health care team.
Provide the best platform for the discovery, onboarding, equipping, management, retention, and assurance of health care professionals and family caregivers to effectively help those who need them.
Are you outgoing and love talking with people? Are you an all-star Sales Development Rep or cold-caller with experience generating leads for B2B sales? Then a Sales Development Representative (SDR) opportunity may be right for you! We are looking for a motivated Enterprise Sales Development Representative to support our sales team in managing the early stage sales funnel and the development of key influencer relationships.
- Prospect and qualify for new leads
- Inbound / Outbound cold calling and emailing
- Book meetings with prospects and achieve quota-based on-ramp requirements
- Developing sales strategies and generating new opportunities
- Manage and optimize a pipeline and tasks with our CRM and provide feedback to improve internal processes
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of your outbound and inbound communication activities
- Support sales with special projects as needed
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and accurately forecast meetings/sales pipeline to management
- Build and maintain a healthy and successful opportunity pipeline
- 1-2 years of experience in Cold-Calling, Telemarketing, or as a Sales Development Rep
- Experience doing your own prospecting, making calls, writing emails, and engaging prospects on Linkedin
- Experience qualifying opportunities and handing off to an AE
- Excellent note-taking, process management, and follow-through skills
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator
A big plus:
- Formal sales training
- Exposure to solution selling techniques
- Prior selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and commissions with equity options
- Work from home stipend
- A remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous medical coverage with minimal employee contribution (65% of medical premium paid by Company)
- 401K enrollment after six months of employment and up to 4% company matching
- AMAZING team members!