Digital Content Producer
- Working closely with the Director of Brand Marketing & Social Media Manager to develop the content and social strategy
- Produce, shoot, create, & edit slick, highly engaging content to tell our stories and engage audiences including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn
- Capture and create content for customer success stories
- Collaborate with teams to take on their briefs but also contribute your own expertise and make recommendations for content you think will meet objectives
- Production and editing of video content for digital platforms and social media accounts
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital content production, in-house or agency
- Experience delivering creative that drives awareness, engagement, passion and consideration
- Experience designing and creating video campaigns across social, display media, print and more
- You are exceptionally organised, detail-oriented and have a creative mind
- You work well in a team environment and independently and have strong communication skills
- A relevant undergraduate degree would be preferred, otherwise relevant experience
Working at Carma
- A chance to join us at the beginning of our journey - and help shape the business direction!
- Flexibility and well-being are at the core of our values, we want to make sure Carma is a great place for everyone
- Brand new office space in Alexandria, complete with fresh coffee and games areas for when you need to take a break!
- Work with an amazing, high-performing and collaborative team that fosters innovation
Something looks off?