Vehicle Handover Specialist
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. From our reconditioning standards to delivery and customer support, our customers are really at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative, who will have the exciting task of handing over our customers’ newly purchased vehicles. With no two days being the same, take on the chance to be the face of Carma!
- Be the face of the Carma brand and provide personalised handovers, including on the road deliveries to our customers’ door, or welcoming them to our ‘Carma Collect’ setup onsite
- Create a seamless customer experience in a timely manner, including coordination of delivery times and location
- Demonstrate vehicle features and answer any questions our customers may have during the handover process
- Create an experience like no other for our customers, including gift-giving or capturing social media content upon delivery
- Make sure that all paperwork related to the handover has been completed
- Multi-tasking between customer interactions, queries and administrative tasks (work orders)
- Follow all regulatory requirements to maintain a safe environment for all parties
- You will have a customer-first attitude at all times!
- Great time management skills, with the openness to work outside of traditional hours when required
- Truck driving experience would be advantageous, but if you are eager to learn to drive a truck, we’d be happy to up-skill you!
- Comfortable with technology, and ideally know your way around Apple products
- A passion for cars and the automotive industry - or eager to learn!
Working at Carma
- Full-time, permanent position (38 hours minimum per week), with progression opportunities available as the business grows!
- Flexibility; we have different shifts available and paid overtime if you want to work extra hours!
- If you’re keen to learn to drive a truck - we’ll cover all costs associated with your training and assessment!
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.