Heavy Rigid (HR) Driver
- Driving our Carma HR trucks to deliver or pick up customers' cars and trade-ins
- Loading and unloading cars onto the back of the truck haulier
- Support the ad hoc duties of the day-to-day running of the production and storage sites.
- Parking and allocating cars to bays or moving them to storage
- Support in organizing and maintaining cleanliness and safety within the workshop
- Current HR Licence, clean driving record
- Previous experience driving trucks
- Experience within a production environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Available full-time (38hr a week- Monday to Friday)
Working with Carma!
- Endless career opportunities from apprenticeships, mentorships, and cross-department learning!
- Great work-life balance, so you get a chance to switch off… any rare overtime hours are paid!
- Brand new workshop based in Alexandria, with state-of-the-art equipment and tools
Something looks off?