AUVIS Technician/ Inspector
- Carry out all e-safety checks for cars that are going through the pre-delivery QC checks and getting prepared to be delivered to customers
- Completing all blue slips and pink slips as required, to ensure all cars are ready for customer delivery
- Support in running final QC and preservation checks for cars that have been in storage as required
- Complete required documentation and administration for all e-safety checks, aligned with legal requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an automotive workshop
- Pink/ Blue slip certification (AUVIS and AIS Inspector) would be advantageous - but we can get you qualified if needed
- Outstanding attention to detail, even in a busy, high-pressure environment
- Tech savvy - comfortable with technology and different systems
- Advanced technical skills, a deep understanding of a wide range of car models and the ability to maintain, repair and certify them
- Hold a current and valid manual driver’s license
Working with Carma
- We really believe in work-life balance - you'll work 8 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday
- Great workplace culture - inclusive, diverse and laid back, we focus on quality work!
- Brand new workshop, with state-of-the-art equipment and tools
Something looks off?