- Communicate with our customers over phone and email to support them through their car financing journey, from quoting to application to settlement etc.
- Offer clarity, guidance and information on finance products and share that information in a way that’s understood by our customers
- Liaise between third-party financiers and customers to resolve troublesome applications as required
- Promote and sell finance whilst anticipating potential customer issues to troubleshoot and offer potential solutions for speedy resolution
- Build and maintain great relationships with internal teams including sales and customer service
- Maintain compliance within regulatory frameworks
- Ideally 2-3 years experience working within a relevant finance environment
- Ability to clearly explain, and sell, finance products to people in a way they understand, and an ability to negotiate
- Computer literacy skills across multiple platforms and portals, and the flexibility to embrace new technology and ways of working
- An exceptional customer service background
- Flexible availability, open to working shifts outside of normal business hours, including weekends as required
Working at Carma
- Well-being & Mental Health: We are proud to offer an EAP that supports you and your family round the clock, in and outside of work
- Social Events: Carma social events! From Christmas in July to EOM record-breaking moments we like to celebrate all the big (and smaller) wins!
- Discounts & Savings: Generous savings on all cars, car parts, NRMA cover, novated leases, and finance discounts