Automotive Technical Support Specialist
- Answer questions and solve any problem customers might have after their car has been delivered (this might range from how to use Apple Car Play, through to problem solving the weird sound their brakes are making)
- Creatively problem solve issues that can be solved over the phone or email with the customer
- Coordinate with the Workshop or Paint/ Panel team for any damages or issues that need to be repaired
- Liaise with customers’ who want to return their car, supporting with the logistics to get that picked up and organised
- Act as a subject matter expert for the sales and customer service team - no car question should be too big or too small for you!
- Update all the relevant systems and databases with accurate notes and information
- Previous experience as an Automotive Technician (you don’t need a current tradesperson certificate though!)
- Great car knowledge - across different makes and models
- Tech savvy and comfortable working across a few systems at once
- Resourceful - if there’s something you don’t know, you’re good at knowing where to look to find an answer
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills - you’re always 2 steps ahead!
- A valid NSW driving license
Working at Carma;
- Employee discounts on Carma cars, car parts and NRMA breakdown cover!
- Great work life balance - enjoy your time away from the tools with consistent working hours and no weekend work!
- Great company culture - we love a social event, from team breakfasts, to end of month drinks or milestone celebrations, we'll celebrate all the wins!