- Washing, buffing and completing interior and exterior detailing of all vehicles.
- Inspect Carma vehicles for damage
- Logging the car’s information into the system (we will provide you with your own iPad)
- Relocation of vehicles, both around our production and our storage facilities, both based in Alexandria.
- Support the ad hoc duties of the day-to-day running of the production and storage sites.
- No prior experience is required to apply to this role, you just need to be eager to learn more about cars and the automotive industry
- Hold a valid driver’s licence (Australian)
- Being punctual and reliable
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Full-time availability - you'll be working 8 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday onsite
Working with Carma!
- We want to make sure you love working at Carma! As a Automotive Assistant with us, you’ll get access to all our employee benefits including:
- Amazing facilities: Brand new workshop with a supportive and fast-paced team
- Career progression: If you want to learn new skills and develop your career further, this is the place for you
- Great work-life balance: 38 hours per week, so you have time to switch off. Voluntary overtime available
- Culture: Enjoy coming to work - we have social events, free snacks Friday beers and well-being support 24/7 with Sonder
- Discounts: We offer discounts across Carma cars, car parts and NRMA roadside insurance