Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2023
Backed by the latest technology and a state of the art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle free experience. From our reconditioning standards, through to delivery and customer support, our customers are really at the heart of everything we do.
As a Sales Consultant at Carma, you won’t just be selling cars, you’ll be helping us completely revolutionise the used car market in Australia! We’re looking for someone who can jump on the phone and deliver a great experience to our customers- you don’t need to be a car expert, we have all the resources to help you achieve sales targets and succeed at Carma!
- Make 50+ calls per day with a focus on Quality Conversations- all warm leads!
- Follow a Sales Process with use of a Sales Script with emphasis on Discovery Questioning.
- Follow Objection Handling process and have no fear when it comes to Closing Sales
- Strong Pipeline Management and sound knowledge and use of CRM’s (we use Hubspot)
- Help us continue to completely change the used car industry!
- Ideally you’ll have at least 12 months experience in a sales role
- Tech savvy and comfortable picking up new systems
- Naturally competitive - you’ll love to exceed KPIs and targets!
- Flexible and able to work shifts outside of normal business hours and across weekends as required
- You’re eager to learn and naturally customer service focused
Working at Carma
- Brand new state-of-the-art HQ in Alexandria with free parking onsite!
- Breakfast foods, fresh coffee, and a range of snacks on us, to keep you energised throughout the day!
- Carma social events! From Christmas parties, to EOM record-breaking moments, we like to celebrate all the big (and smaller) wins!
- This is an on-site office based role, located in Alexandria, Sydney
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensure every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.