Senior Demand Generation Manager
Why Case Status:
We’re one of the fastest-growing, venture-backed technology startups based out of beautiful Charleston, SC. With a total market opportunity of almost $5B, we’ve been making big waves in the legal industry by enabling our customers to provide their clients real-time case status communications, proprietary progress tracking, smart scheduling, custom legal NPS system and more. We are completely transforming how law firms interact with their clients through a combination of cutting-edge software, AI technology, innovative solutions and a bunch of really “rad” people.
What do we mean by “rad”? You must not be from the 80s! Here’s what it means to be RAD at Case Status:
Radically Disruptive - We make a point to go above and beyond in everything we do. Through creativity, diligence and clear expectations, we proactively challenge the status quo, embrace failure, and adapt when necessary for the greater good of the mission.
Actively Curious - Making an impact on our customers and their clients’ matters deeply to us. We value humility and solve for others first. When we are faced with challenges, we desire to delight our customers at every chance. We are curious in our approach, humble in our execution, and confident in our vision.
Dedicated to our Team - Being fully committed means being dependable, taking responsibility for challenges, sharing accolades widely, and checking our egos at the door. We value a strong culture and contribute to its success by taking care of each other; growing professionally, and celebrating our accomplishments.
We’re not just on a mission to transform the legal industry (or bring the word “rad” back to the mainstream, that’s just a bonus). We’re on a mission to help every legal firm profoundly improve their client experience. We want to help every client have a 5 star experience with their attorney. Because every customer is important to us, and so every client matters.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Demand Generation that is energized working in a proven startup environment to drive top of funnel awareness pipeline growth by implementing comprehensive integrated marketing strategies across channels including email, paid media, advertising, webinars, website, partners and much more. Working closely and cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Events Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Management and Sales teams, this role will be responsible for execution, strategy development, resource allocation, and performance analysis.
This is a collaborative role as the Case Status Marketing team works extremely closely together and operates with a growth marketing mindset, always looking for new opportunities and how we measure success . This is an opportunistic growth role, because we are a first-to-market startup smashing down old walls faster than we can build new ones and we want you to dictate and truly own your opportunity for success. This role also has the opportunity to become a leading voice in the space, amplifying your own original ideas and approach to our impact.
Does this sound like fun to you? We think that’s rad. Join us.
- Reach the potential buyer: Manage overall demand generation and growth strategy, programs, and budget to cover key personas, practice areas and segments to drive qualified lead generation and accelerate the sales pipeline on a regional and global scale
- Drive the programs: Lead demand generation that drives SEO, digital advertising, paid social, email marketing, advertising, integrated campaigns, and more
- Be data, process and scale driven: Work closely within our Marketing org for granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales, nurture strategies, lead scoring and more
- Center of Excellence: Collaborate and ensure alignment with marketing team to define integrated marketing program strategies and optimize full-funnel demand gen programs (including content ideation, research, new and existing products, and PR)
- Strategy: Provide strategic direction for marketing investment and prioritization, regularly reviewing marketing performance, identifying improvement opportunities, and delivering comprehensive presentations to leadership on strategic priorities, frameworks, financials, test results, forecasts, and metrics
- Own the business: Collaborate with sales management and translate company bookings targets to marketing campaign strategy, programs, and associated metrics. Understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine process to convert prospects
- 5+ years experience working as a demand or growth marketer for a high growth SaaS company, preferably B2B
- A proven track record of building high-performing campaigns and achieving targets in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong experience in managing demand generation activities, driving qualified lead generation, and accelerating the sales pipeline
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation best practices, strategies, and tactics, including lead generation, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and digital marketing channels
- Strong analytical mindset with a focus on establishing clear reporting and testing methodologies to forecast and track performance, using data to uncover opportunities and inform continual improvements to your strategy both within performance marketing channels
- Metrics-driven, holding yourself and the team accountable to meeting performance targets
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated professionalism and polish in-person and over Zoom meetings
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, with a desire to learn and a capacity to lead by example
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow through, complete tasks, drive marketing outcomes and motivate others to do the same
- Autonomous and independent mindset - you’re part of a team but you get things done with no oversight
- A passion to learn and grow
- Experience with the Legal Market is a plus
- Moderate to Expert knowledge of Hubspot CRM, HubSpot Marketing, Linkedin Ads, GA4 a plus
- Past experience managing the development of a website a plus
Case Status is based in Park Circle in North Charleston, SC. The ideal candidate is local and available for hybrid schedules. Remote option available for the right candidate
We firmly believe that investing in our employees’ well-being and empowering them through a competitive total rewards philosophy is the only way to go.
Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited PTO (with manager approval and after a short period of employment)
- Leading Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with HSA options and 24/7 EAP
- Matching 401(k) contribution program after 3 months of employment
- Ownership in Case Status through its stock option plan
- Quarterly recharge days, extended holiday PTO, and more