Enterprise Account Executive
Why Case Status:
We’re one of the fastest-growing, venture-backed tech startups based out of beautiful Charleston, SC. With a total market opportunity of almost $5B, we’ve been making big waves in the legal industry by enabling our customers to provide their clients real-time case status communications, proprietary progress tracking, smart scheduling, custom legal NPS system and more.
We are completely transforming how law firms interact with their clients through a combination of cutting-edge software, AI technology, innovative solutions and a bunch of really “rad” people. What do we mean by “rad”? You must not be from the 80s! Here’s what it means to be RAD at Case Status:
Radically Disruptive — We make a point to go above and beyond in everything we do. Through creativity, diligence and clear expectations, we proactively challenge the status quo, embrace failure, and adapt when necessary for the greater good of the mission.
Actively Curious — Making an impact on our customers and their clients’ matters deeply to us. We value humility and solve for others first. When we are faced with challenges, we desire to delight our customers at every chance. We are curious in our approach, humble in our execution, and confident in our vision.
Dedicated to our Team — Being fully committed means being dependable, taking responsibility for challenges, sharing accolades widely, and checking our egos at the door. We value a strong culture and contribute to its success by taking care of each other; growing professionally, and celebrating our accomplishments.
We’re not just on a mission to transform the legal industry (or bring the word “rad” back to the mainstream, that’s just a bonus). We’re on a mission to help every legal firm profoundly improve their client experience. We want to help every client have a 5 star experience with their attorney. Because every customer is important to us, and so every client matters.
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within their assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by the Vice President of Enterprise Sales while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company.
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships between Case Status and senior executives of the prospect law firm.
- Make sales presentations to prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as Operations, Marketing, IT and Executive Leadership) of larger law firms and other prescribed prospect accounts. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale.
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.).
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations.
- Act as representative of Case Status at industry conferences and association meetings.
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and conferences.
- Adhere to Sales process management standards in Hubspot.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Case Status solution offering and the impact it may have on the firm's operations.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to strategize win-based proposals and pricing.
- Meet or exceed quota expectations.
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Proven track record of delivering >$1M over quota performance.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Proficiency and experience using Mac and Apple products is a plus.
Case Status is based in Park Circle in North Charleston, SC. The candidate must be local and on-site to start. A hybrid work schedule can be arranged after 6 months of employment.
We firmly believe that investing in our employees’ well-being and empowering them through a competitive total rewards philosophy is the only way to go.
Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited PTO (with manager approval and after a short period of employment)
- Leading Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with HSA options and 24/7 EAP
- Matching 401(k) contribution program after 3 months of employment
- Ownership in Case Status through its stock option plan
- Quarterly recharge days, extended holiday PTO, and more