Senior Full Stack Engineer
Cemento is a fast-growing technology company that specializes in developing software solutions for the construction industry. We are looking for a talented and experienced React Native/React Client-Side Developer to join our team and help us build and maintain our cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, and web. Our applications share the same code base and can work offline using a local database. In this role, you will work closely with our development team to ensure that our applications are reliable, efficient, and user-friendly.
- Design and develop cross-platform applications using React Native and React
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that the applications meet requirements and are reliable, efficient, and user-friendly
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
- Optimize the performance and responsiveness of the applications
- Ensure the quality and functionality of the applications by writing automated tests
- Work with the Product team to implement design and interface requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a Fullstack/Frontend Developer
- 3+ years of experience in React Native/React development
- 1+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with local database storage and offline data synchronization
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a strong work ethic
- Experience with cross-platform development for Android, iOS, and web
- Experience with GCP
If you are passionate about building user-friendly and high-performance applications, we would love to hear from you!
Cemento is an exciting startup company in the Construction tech field, highly active in Israel and the US. The company has developed revolutionary engines that allow builders to model their standards, processes and regulations into the tool.
By using business intelligence based on millions of data points, Cemento allows its customers to build higher quality, on time and on budget.
Our technology implements React's Holy Grail - the same code base for Web, IOS & Android - True Multi-Platform.
Most of the work is on ReactJS, React Native and nodeJS, but everyone gets to touch everything - Client Side, Server Side, Cloud Functions, Firebase, MongoDB, App Engine and more.