ESG Product Lead
**Who we are
At Certa, we're changing how businesses work together. Typically, multiple groups or siloed systems need to sign off on risks before a business can be done and they often rely on manual processes. Certa is a SaaS based workflow automation platform that makes it easy for businesses to manage the lifecycle of their third parties. Faster onboarding, higher efficiency, tighter risk management & increased efficiency - Certa is proven to have done this for some of the most sophisticated digital natives and iconic enterprises in the world, including companies like Uber, Box, Instacart, and MasTec.
**What you’ll do
At Certa, we drive innovation and change across four key verticals - Compliance, Procurement, ESG and Supplier Diversity, and Legal. We are seeking an experienced and visionary Vertical Lead PM to join our dynamic team at Certa. You will be a key addition to our growing Product team and will be responsible for a core vertical end-to-end, reporting to the Chief Product Officer. As a Vertical Lead PM, you will play a crucial role in shaping the vertical strategy and product direction. You will own and drive the product development, work closely with the design team, and collaborate with Engineering for execution. You will also orchestrate go-to-market components and will team up with Sales, Marketing, and BD to shape the product offering. You will rigorously analyze and understand business and customer needs and advocate for potential product solutions.
- Develop and articulate a compelling vertical product vision and strategy for the domain, aligning it with the company's overall goals and values
- Deliver high-quality solutions, focusing on solving strong business needs, and our customers
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, sales, and marketing, as well as customers, to understand user needs, business objectives, and technical constraints
- Use analytics, user testing, and CX team’s feedback to inform decisions, priorities, and roadmap
- Establish goals and target metrics and articulate them to leadership; develop multi-quarter plans as well as a tactical execution plan
- Drive go-to-market components such as customer educations, sales enablement materials, pricing strategy, etc. to define product offering end-to-end
- Engage directly and deeply with our customers to refine and adjust our roadmaps and deliver high value to our customers
- Understand the competitive landscape and become a subject matter expert in your vertical
- Build, evolve and scale product processes, standards and tools
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs, proving the ability to work in an agile environment
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and customer feedback, incorporating relevant insights into the thinking
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a relevant field
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in product R&D
- Experience leading initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable Sales/ go-to-market skills and ability to drive zero to one
- Excellent communication, presentation, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- Experience working as part of a remote team as we have Certa teammates around the globe
- Passion for user-centered design, attention to detail, and a constant drive for innovation and improvement.
At Certa, we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We encourage continuous learning and professional growth while offering competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and flexible work options.
- Flexible vacation days, competitive salary and stock options, employer covered health insurance, HSA
- Team offsites and learning and development budget for every employee
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech company environment include working closely with an international team
- Remote work