Certa is recruiting a Product Manager, who is passionate, strategic, and driven for developing a world-class no-code SaaS product. As a key member of the Product Management team, you will work closely with UX, technology, and business. This role will allow you to set product strategies, identify new business opportunities, solve complex problems, and work with a smart innovative team.
- A natural collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to get things done.
- You have structured problem-solving abilities and a clear communication style.
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile development.
- Results-oriented. You know how to ‘get it done; you drive results with your team. Exceptional problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership skills. Handle details accurately and promptly
- Customer Focused. Dedication to customer success. Demonstrated ability to deliver SaaS software solutions to customers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands. You know how and when to influence customers to adapt to smarter operational techniques of Certa’s platform
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- You show you care about quality and driving strategy to build innovative products.
- You are an effective communicator and know how to adjust your management style to help coach and lead at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple challenges, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Identifying and validating new business and product opportunities.
- Creating and analyzing new product ideas, testing the ideas, and translating that into the product roadmap
- Orchestrating the execution of the roadmap in a look-ahead timeline approach
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical product management activities. This includes acting as product owner on one or more scrum teams.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on the product for the company.
- Working in an outbound capacity to provide domain expertise in support of sales and partner opportunities.
- Working closely with engineering and UX teams to provide the input needed to guide the product development effort.
- Developing business cases as needed for major new product initiatives while working with the sales/business development team to understand the best use-case scenarios and spot possible feature development opportunities proactively
- Prioritizing product requirements for new features by conducting market and customer research supported by ongoing communications with customers, prospects, and with internal customer-facing organizations.
- To execute your responsibilities, you will interface with customers and prospects to understand user needs and customer use cases.
- You will interface with engineering and UX teams to execute the product roadmap, as well as work with marketing to ensure alignment with external communication in terms of target markets, go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and key benefits.
- You will also serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
Technical & Role based Skills:
- Familiar and comfortable with
- Agile development,
- wireframing tools,
Jira for user stories Figma, and MIRO.
Core role skills:
Product manager for no code SaaS product- ERP, Coupa, Anaplan, ServiceNow
Massive opportunities for growth
Workstation setup allowance
Comprehensive health coverage
Latest tech Workstation
Rockstar team to work with (we mean it!)