Senior Product UX Designer
Who We Are
At Certa, we're changing how businesses work together. Typically, multiple groups or siloed systems need to sign off on risks before a business can be done and they often rely on manual processes. Certa is a SaaS-based workflow automation platform that makes it easy for businesses to manage the lifecycle of their third parties. Faster onboarding, higher efficiency, tighter risk management & increased efficiency - Certa is proven to have done this for some of the most sophisticated digital natives and iconic enterprises in the world, including companies like Uber, Box, Instacart, and MasTec.
What You’ll Do
You are a trusted part of the design organization, primarily serving as an advisor and implementer reporting to the Head of Product Design . You are a significant contributor to the creation, implementation, and successful delivery of design solutions for significantly complex problems where the product suite may not be well defined.
The ability to thrive and be successful, in a sometimes ambiguous environment, is paramount to the success of this role. As a key influencer, you bring industry experience and context to CX, creating customer delight, and affect cross-org (and cross discipline) design strategies. You set design excellence standards and are able to evangelize them across multiple products.
- Ambiguity: Requirements, customers’ needs and technical feasibility may not be defined, may be across organizations; Delivers with autonomy.
- Scope and Influence: Influences partner teams across orgs and org-level strategy; Is a role model within design.
- Execution: Work is strategic. Drives solutions for complex design and technical problems. Effective force multiplier.
- Defines mechanisms to increase collaboration across design, product and tech partners.
- Makes trade-offs: long-term customer needs vs. immediate business needs.
- Solutions address capabilities and constraints of the technology stack and may influence it.
- Contributes to the standard for design excellence.
- Creates scalable mechanisms and best practices.
- Supports strategic alignment across orgs using expertise to advise on core UX disciplines, methods, and/or processes.
- Communication: All UXD levels are expected to provide clear, concise, accurate, and timely communication (verbal and written) to the right audiences. .
- Impact: Impacts customer experience of a suite of products or complex products within their org; Impacts long-term product strategy.
- Process Improvement: Aligns teams and orgs toward simple, coherent approaches; Creates and/or optimizes org structures and mechanisms.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in Product UX Design, preferably in B2B, SaaS
- Experience leading initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrable Product UX Design skills and ability to drive zero to one
- Passion for user-centric design, attention to detail, and a constant drive for innovation and improvement.
- Excellent communication, presentation, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- Experience working as part of a remote team as we have Certa teammates around the globe
At Certa, we pride ourselves on fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We encourage continuous learning and professional growth while offering competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and flexible work options.
- Flexible vacation days, competitive salary and stock options, employer covered health insurance, HSA
- Team offsites and learning and development budget for every employee
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech company environment include working closely with an international team
- Remote work