Sales Development Representative
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Our Sales Development Representatives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help cryptocurrency and crypto related businesses understand the value of implementing our solutions.
Sales Development Reps have graduated from the training grounds demand generation roles and know the fundamentals of outbounding and qualifying like the back of their hand. You’re confident in your ability to engage prospects, identify pain points, and then turn them into paying customers. We measure success by your quota attainment, new logo acquisition, and ability to manage and convert deals in a high-volume environment.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert on our product suite and connecting prospects with the solutions that meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- You’re up to date on regulatory initiatives and changes related to cryptocurrency and the specific implications for your prospects
- You can effectively use and leverage the entire sales tech stack including Salesforce, Going.io, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc. and you have exceptional data hygiene
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline
- You’re consistently exceeding quarterly sales Qualified opportunities, pipeline and regional bookings targets
A background like this helps:
- You’ve been in a Sales Development or Business Development role previously at a high-growth company.
- You’re passionate about cryptocurrency and its future.
- You’ve worked with a similar techstack including Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, etc.
- You are a fluent communicator in English and Italian
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?