Content Marketer (Freelance)
What's the opportunity?
We’re seeking someone exceptional who can work closely with the Go-to-Market (GTM) team in crafting effective content to make a lasting impact on our business.
You’ll be the first hire in this capacity with a large space for growth and impact.
What is Clarisights?
Clarisights’ mission is to democratize data in enterprise marketing teams.
Clarisights provides a self-serve reporting platform designed to facilitate better marketing decision-making. We automatically integrate, process and visualize data from all of our clients’ marketing, analytics, and attribution sources into our vertically-integrated, no-code marketing reporting platform.
We’ve reshaped marketing reporting for the following companies: Uber, Delivery Hero, Universal Music, About You, Trade Republic, Norwegian Airlines, Preply, among others.
We’re a Sequoia-backed Series A company in hyper-growth mode. We’re looking for a B2B Content Marketer to help us up-level the execution of our marketing and sales content.
What will you do?
- Together with the GTM team, identify content areas, create effective stories and blog posts, and iterate on content that has the biggest impact on our GTM strategy
- Educate about Clarisights and increase engagement on our website, socials, and related channels
- Create compelling stories to increase awareness of Clarisights for our core target group: Performance Marketers at enterprises and high-growth businesses
- Over time, help shape our overall content strategy
What will make someone successful?
- Ability to create order. We have lots of materials already (some good, some not so good), and we need someone who can cut through the noise and bring order to all of our content
- Deep-rooted experience in content creation (short form, long form, viral content). A publishing portfolio is a must (it can be your viral posts, Medium articles, or similar).
- Significant exposure, interest, and involvement & following one or a combination of those functions: B2B SaaS, growth/performance marketing, business intelligence, data analysis.
- Miraculous attention to every single detail.
- We work in English, and business fluency in English is required
How to apply?
- Share your writing portfolio + Linkedin profile.
- Pass cultural interview. Get feedback.
- Pass a home assignment (1 page A4 writing). Present.
- Get the offer