SDR Team Lead
Cledara is the all-in-one SaaS purchasing, management, and compliance platform for companies. We combine management tools for teams with a payments platform to deliver a solution for dynamic teams working in the subscription economy.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
We help companies across Europe and the US become more successful users of SaaS by unifying and automating the whole SaaS journey in a business - discovery, purchase, management, and cancellation.
As a Sales Team Lead at Cledara, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our sales team. You'll lead a team of SDR professionals, focusing on achieving our ambitious sales goals and driving Cledara's position as a leader in SaaS management. This role offers an exciting opportunity for individuals with a strategic mindset and a desire to directly impact the future of a venture-backed fintech startup.
- Lead and mentor a team of SDRs, providing guidance and support to ensure the achievement of sales targets and objectives
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth and expand our market presence
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales to convert opportunities into sales-qualified leads, optimising the sales process
- Foster a proactive approach to learning within the team, promoting continuous improvement and development
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Drive outbound meetings and opportunities through various channels, including cold calls, emails, social outreach, and networking
- Deliver impactful content to prospects and effectively articulate our product's value proposition
- Demonstrated passion for sales and a track record of sales overachievement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven sales experience and a strong ability to articulate complex ideas clearly
- Self-motivated and proactive with a keen analytical mindset
- Emotional intelligence and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Agile attitude, well-suited for a startup environment, with a desire to make a meaningful impact
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or above (desirable)
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Europe, please get in touch. We offer a competitive salary with uncapped commission and an empowering work environment where your contributions matter.
- To help you stay on top of your game, we offer a learning budget each calendar year.
- A great working culture with regular work outings, company offsites and international travel.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Access to a corporate ClassPass account. You can find further information here, and here is how you sign up.
- Employer pension contribution with access to discounts, perks and financial advice.
- A new Apple Macbook to work on.
- Great centrally located workspace. Below are some of the things that make it great:
- A gym including an assault bike, ski erg, dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX system, weight benches, squat rack, exercise mats, exercise steps. This can be booked via the Fora app.
- Outdoor terraces, including a beautiful rooftop terrace.
- Showers and a safe place to store your bicycle.
- Kitchens, stocked with complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
- Wellness facilities and classes.
- Frequently arranged breakfast, lunch and social events for residents.
- Onsite access to Fora’s resident Personal Trainer.
And above all, apply to this role if you want to join a young tech company in a massive period of growth to accelerate your career and gain an incredible amount of experience in a short time.