Analytics Engineer (B2B SaaS)
Cledara is one of the fastest-growing SaaS/Fintech companies in Europe and the US with offices in the UK (London), Spain (Barcelona), and the US (New York and Denver). We offer an all-in-one SaaS purchasing, management, and compliance platform for businesses. We combine management tools for teams with a payments platform to deliver a solution for dynamic teams working in the subscription economy.
Think of us as a Fintech wrapped into a powerful, yet simple to use and transformative SaaS tool.
We are backed by leading investors, including CommerzVentures, Techstars, Anthemis and Nauta, and have received global recognition:
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
- Leading Startup in the Mastercard Start Path program
We are currently looking for an experienced Analytics Engineer to join the team, to help us to improve on how we analyse and report on data across the company.
The role will be instrumental in ensuring consistent conclusions are drawn from data sets used by different teams (for example on how certain KPIs are measured)
- Develop data models that support reporting and analysis, including effective dashboards, resulting in consistent conclusions being drawn from data sets from different teams.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and continued improvement of the model.
- Collaborate with Department Leads and End Users to identify data needs and develop reports to meet those needs.
- Create processes to deliver reports to stakeholders in an efficient manner.
- Design and implement A/B testing frameworks to maximise the effectiveness of reports and dashboards.
- Ensure that data is accurate, consistent, and up-to-date.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed to answer questions or explore opportunities.
- Previous demonstrable experience working in a data engineering or analysis role.
- Experience in building dashboards.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, and ideally also in Python or R.
- Proficiency in Tableau, BigQuery, AWS, Power BI and Looker are all beneficial.
- A Data Science or Analysis related bachelor's degree would be beneficial.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Access to Private Medical Insurance provided by BUPA.
- Learning budget - each calendar year, Cledara offers a learning budget for any approved training.
- A great working culture with regular work outings, company offsites and international travel.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Access to a corporate ClassPass account.
- Access to discounts, perks and financial advice via our pension provider.
- An Apple Macbook to work on.
- Great centrally located workspace. With;
- A gym including an assault bike, ski erg, dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX system, weight benches, squat rack, exercise mats, exercise steps. This can be booked via the Fora app.
- Outdoor terraces, including a beautiful rooftop terrace.
- Showers and a safe place to store your bicycle.
- Kitchens, stocked with complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
- Wellness facilities and classes.
- Frequently arranged breakfast, lunch and social events for residents.