Junior Product Operations
Cledara is the first Software Management platform for fast-growing companies. We combine software management tools for teams with a payments platform to help companies take control of their software investments. This allows them to operate more effectively across teams, comply with regulations and ultimately focus on what really matters - serving their customers
With offices in Denver, London and Barcelona, we are growing quickly and looking for amazing people who are motivated and hungry.
Be Curious, Total Transparency, Communication, Respect Everyone, and Overtrust. These are our company values that guide the way we work every day, as well as the people we bring into the team. If this resonates, we’d love to hear from you.
Cledara is backed by leading investors including CommerzeVentures, Notion, Techstars and Anthemis, and has received global recognition, including:
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- Accepted into the Mastercard Start Path program in 2021
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
We are currently hiring for a Junior Operations Associate to join our excellent Customer Support & Operations team in Barcelona. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Execution of exception handling process for customer invoice matching process
- Execution of merchant classification and enrichment process
- Customer payment and reconciliation-related processes
- Execution of Cledara's SaaS-tracking feature
If you think this role at Cledara may be a fit, please get in touch to learn more!
- Fluent-level written and spoken English
- A passion for giving a great experience to customers
- A demonstrable passion for technology startups and a desire to learn about the space
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Holds a bachelor's degree or above (desirable)
- You have some work experience and are looking to start the next stage of your career
- You are strategic and resilient - you find information needed to make things happen
- You are thoughtful about resource allocation, i.e. how you spend your time, and what you decide to do - and not do.
- You have a high level of curiosity and positive energy
- Food allowance - €100 per month added to a card via our provider, Edenred. Your Edenred card allowance will be accepted in many restaurants and cafes in the Barcelona area.
- Learning budget - to help you stay on top of your game, we offer ongoing training. Each calendar year, Cledara offers a learning budget of €500 for any approved training. (available after 6 months employment)
- A great working culture with regular work outings, company offsites and international travel.
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Access to Private Medical Insurance provided by Sanitas.
- Access to a corporate ClassPass account.
- An Apple Macbook to work on.
- Great centrally located workspace with an outside courtyard area, beautiful collaborative working spaces, free tea & coffee, and periodic social events.
Salary €23,000 to €26,000 depending on experience.
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Cledara does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from employment firms, staffing agencies nor recruiters. In the absence of a signed agreement, Cledara will not consider nor agree to the payment of any referral compensation or a recruitment fee. In the event a recruiter or third-party agency submits resumes or candidate profiles without a previously signed active agreement, Cledara explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Cledara. Candidates who have applied to Cledara within the past 12 months or are in conversation with Cledara are considered to be active, potential job candidates.