Senior Sales Development Representative
Cledara is the all-in-one SaaS purchasing, management, and compliance platform for companies. We combine management tools for teams with a payments platform to deliver a solution for dynamic teams working in the subscription economy.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
We help companies across Europe and the US become more successful users of SaaS by unifying and automating the whole SaaS journey in a business - discovery, purchase, management, and cancellation.
We are looking to grow our sales team with sales professionals who will be integral to helping Cledara grow and becoming a leader in the SaaS management space. This is an opportunity for ambitious people who want to have a direct impact on the future of a venture-backed fintech startup. SDRs will drive the top of the funnel by conducting the initial outreach via calling, social media, email, and video in order to create opportunities for our Account Executives to follow up on. We are looking to build a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies get visibility and control over their SaaS. We want sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, and who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone who can overachieve in this SDR role, with a monthly meeting quota responsibility, and grow quickly within the team. We are focused on solution-based sales and uncovering complexities and unnecessary costs in our client’s current SaaS management process which can be easily fixed through Cledara’s offering.
As a Cledara SDR you will:
- Recieve a competitive salary with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Finance leaders) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Deliver relevant content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in Pipedrive
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Sales to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified leads
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business.
We are looking for:
- A passion for sales
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Sales Experience with Evidence of Overachievement
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, curious
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Emotional intelligence
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- A self-starter who thrives on autonomy and a rapid pace as well as the desire to make a real difference to the company
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above (desirable)
- To help you stay on top of your game, we offer ongoing training as well as a learning budget each calendar year.
- A great working culture with regular work outings, company offsites and international travel.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Access to a corporate ClassPass account. You can find further information here, and here is how you sign up.
- Employer pension contribution (3%) with access to discounts, perks and financial advice.
- A new Apple Macbook to work on.
- Great centrally located workspace. Below are some of the things that make it great:
- A gym including an assault bike, ski erg, dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX system, weight benches, squat rack, exercise mats, exercise steps. This can be booked via the Fora app.
- Outdoor terraces, including a beautiful rooftop terrace.
- Showers and a safe place to store your bicycle.
- Kitchens, stocked with complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
- Wellness facilities and classes.
- Frequently arranged breakfast, lunch and social events for residents.
- Onsite access to Fora’s resident Personal Trainer.
- And above all, apply to this role if you want to join a young tech company in a massive period of growth to accelerate your career and gain an incredible amount of experience in a short time.
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Europe, please get in touch!
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Cledara does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from employment firms, staffing agencies nor recruiters. In the absence of a signed agreement, Cledara will not consider nor agree to the payment of any referral compensation or a recruitment fee. In the event a recruiter or third-party agency submits resumes or candidate profiles without a previously signed active agreement, Cledara explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Cledara. Candidates who have applied to Cledara within the past 12 months or are in conversation with Cledara are considered to be active, potential job candidates.