Senior Full Stack Developer
We’re one of the fastest-growing SaaS and fintech companies in Europe. We were founded in London with the conviction that there is a better way for companies to get the most out of the software they use. We've grown from a team of 18 to a team of 60+ within the last year, and we are on track to continue this growth.
Our growth is underpinned not only by an overwhelming culture of positivity and can-do attitude, but also by our amazing product - one that helps our customers to manage all of their software subscriptions and in turn, scale their operational processes, comply with regulations and save money.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures and
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
We are enjoying lightning speed growth and we need the expertise, drive, and energy of someone like you to make it happen. We truly believe we are building something very special!
As a key member of our Dev team, you will report directly to the CTO and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Cledara's codebase. You'll collaborate with a group of dedicated and passionate developers who share your vision.
The core team at Cledara tackles critical aspects of our product that are essential for the company's future success, including:
- Innovative New Products and Features: At Cledara, we're committed to creating cutting-edge features that empower companies to discover, purchase, manage, and cancel their SaaS subscriptions efficiently. Working closely with Product and Design teams in dedicated project groups, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the development of beautiful and valuable new features for our customers.
- Scalability: We believe in using the most suitable technology for each task. As Cledara continues to grow, you will play a vital role in elevating our original monolithic platform to meet industry-leading standards, ensuring it can accommodate our expanding user base seamlessly.
- Continuous Improvement: We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and are dedicated to enhancing our codebase continually. Your role will involve researching and integrating new technologies that have a significant impact on the quality of our code.
Our tech stack looks like:
- Frontend - React, Typescript, HTML5, CSS and ES7 standards to build beautiful, easy to use UI’s that expose data and workflows that our users love to use.
- Backend - Node.JS, Typescript, Postgres, that integrates with various 3rd parties including but not limited to banking systems, accounting systems, and email providers.
- We use Amazon Web Services for our infrastructure (ECS, RDS, S3…) and Google Cloud for our ETL processing
- End-to-end CI/CD powered by Terraform and Github Actions for deploys and playwright/jest for testing
How we work:
We are an autonomous, self-organised agile team of developers. We help each other out with code reviews and make sure that we check-in regularly with our daily standups.
Fast feature-driven feedback is key to everything we do. We are constantly thinking about breaking down large deliveries to smaller (simpler) pieces that we can release to make production better and get feedback from our users as quickly as possible.
Technology is at the heart of everything that we do - everyone in the company knows this; most importantly the CEO and COO.
- You have a number of years' of experience as a developer.
- You are a passionate developer - you read/write and talk about code and technology every chance you have.
- You love producing elegant software solutions to solve real user problems.
- You care about the whole development process; from how to write clear, well-tested, concise code to how it is deployed and monitored in production.
- You have experience with Node and React.
- Those are just guidelines, if you are interested in talking to us, we want to meet you.
- Access to Private Medical Insurance via Sanitas.
- Food allowance to the value of €100 per month.
- Learning budget - to help you stay on top of your game.
- A great working culture with regular work outings, company offsites and international travel.
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Access to a corporate ClassPass account.
- An Apple Macbook to work on.
- Great centrally located workspace with an outside courtyard area, beautiful collaborative working spaces, free tea & coffee, and periodic social events.
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
- Please note that Cledara does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from employment firms, staffing agencies nor recruiters. In the absence of a signed agreement, Cledara will not consider nor agree to the payment of any referral compensation or a recruitment fee. In the event a recruiter or third-party agency submits resumes or candidate profiles without a previously signed active agreement, Cledara explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Cledara. Candidates who have applied to Cledara within the past 12 months or are in conversation with Cledara are considered to be active, potential job candidates