Content Marketing Manager (B2B SaaS)
Are you a Senior Content Marketing leader looking for an exciting opportunity to:
- Use your deep knowledge of B2B content strategy and execution to build an ROI-driven content machine?
- Get your teeth into one of the biggest databases of Software purchasing insights and craft compelling narratives and valuable industry insights?
- Create demand for a growing category (SaaS management), by proving (and leading the growth of) the content marketing function?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Content Marketing Manager (B2B SaaS).
What will I find in this position?
We’re a small marketing team hyper-focused on doing a few things really well. We strongly believe in collaboration (we’re stronger as a team) and iteration (we test, we learn, we iterate).
As Cledara’s Content Marketing Manager, one of the areas we want to obsess over for the next 6 months is high-quality, insights and data-led content that speaks to our core Finance and IT customers. We have one of the biggest databases of Software purchasing insights and access to world-class companies and people to partner with.
Your role initially will be hands-on in leading both the content strategy and execution. It will be focused on doing a limited number of things to a high quality, and influencing the buyer’s journey.
As you develop into your role there’ll be opportunity to establish additional programs of work where you’ll be able to leverage external contractors and agencies to deliver more than you can alone.
What will be my key responsibilities?
Own a compelling content strategy, from end to end, where every initiative is defined by a why, who, and when.
We see a huge opportunity to partner with other organizations, research agencies, and contributors to level up our content and drive distribution. Experience here or a willingness to lean into this approach would go a long way.
In a couple of bullet points, this translates into:
- Ideate, own, and execute the content plan to create, distribute, and measure content for Cledara to drive inbound demand
- Develop a compelling content strategy with editorial calendars, managing the entire content journey
- Craft clear, concise, and persuasive content that resonates with our target audience, highlighting the value of Cledara's solutions.
- Create compelling copy for website pages, blog posts, industry reports, landing pages, social media channels, and other digital assets, ensuring alignment with SEO best practices.
- Constantly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of everything you do.
We think the perfect applicant would have great writing skills (obviously) but also an understanding of data and insights. You’d enjoy translating these into compelling stories and coming up with novel ways to distribute across channels. You crave for understanding our product and our customers.
- Native English speaker with exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in creating B2B digital marketing content across various channels.
- Experience managing agencies and freelance writers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with international, cross-functional teams.
Are a plus:
- Experience using Hubspot Marketing Hub and with Webflow CMS.
- Analytical background is a plus.
- Experience with technical SEO and link building.
- Strategic and resilient - you find the information needed to make things happen
- Thoughtful about resource allocation, i.e. how you spend your time, and what you decide to do - and not do.
- Technology geek.
- Strong ability to distill complex concepts into clear, accessible language.
- Curious and positive.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills (internally and externally)
- Access to Private Medical Insurance provided by BUPA.
- Learning budget - to help you stay on top of your game, we offer ongoing training. Each calendar year, Cledara offers a learning budget of £500 for any approved training.
- A great working culture with regular work outings, company offsites and international travel.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Access to a corporate ClassPass account.
- Access to discounts, perks and financial advice via our pension provider.
- An Apple Macbook to work on.
- Great centrally located workspace. Below are some of the things that make it great:
- A gym including an assault bike, ski erg, dumbbells, kettlebells, TRX system, weight benches, squat rack, exercise mats, exercise steps. This can be booked via the Fora app.
- Outdoor terraces, including a beautiful rooftop terrace.
- Showers and a safe place to store your bicycle.
- Kitchens, stocked with complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
- Wellness facilities and classes.
- Frequently arranged breakfast, lunch and social events for residents.
- Onsite access to Fora’s resident Personal Trainer