Senior Designer (Brand & Digital)
Are you a Senior Designer looking for an opportunity to:
- Establish and own the visual identity of a growing tech company aiming for international recognition?
- Put your love for technology to work while testing different platforms and formats that can take your assets to the next level?
- Using your expertise to elevate marketing and brand assets?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Designer (Brand & Digital).
What will I find in this position?
We’re a small marketing team hyper-focused on doing a few things really well. We strongly believe in collaboration (we’re stronger as a team) and iteration (we test, we learn, we iterate).
As Cledara’s Senior Designer, one of the areas we want to obsess over for the next 6 months is leveling up our visual identity. You will own the creative direction of our brand, create guidelines for internal and external use, and will be directly involved in creating assets alongside the marketing team.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on out-of-the-box marketing ideas and own the company’s website design.
Your role will include mentoring and managing one Design Intern, as well as finding and briefing external contractors for ad-hoc projects that require specific skill sets.
As a Senior Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning and impactful designs across various digital platforms, with a primary focus on branding, marketing banners, social media posts, landing pages, and display advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate should be passionate about design, branding, and the tech and digital world, with a keen eye for detail and a drive to deliver exceptional website experiences.
In a couple of bullet points, this translates into:
- Create and maintain a consistent brand identity by developing and adhering to brand guidelines across all design assets.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and support design requirements for sales and customer service enablement.
- Design and develop visually captivating marketing materials, including marketing banners, ebooks, templates, presentations, video, and advertising campaigns.
- Mentoring and managing one Design Intern, as well as finding and briefing external contractors for ad-hoc projects that require specific skill sets.
- Manage suppliers and website agencies and assure that your concepts are implemented with the right quality.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to conceptualize and execute creative concepts for various campaigns and initiatives.
- Design and develop landing pages that are visually appealing and optimized for conversions to support lead generation efforts.
- Translate wireframes and design concepts into fully functional and responsive Webflow designs that align with the company's vision.