Sales Development Representative at Fast-Growing Fintech Startup
Cledara is the all-in-one SaaS purchasing, management, and compliance platform for companies. We combine management tools for teams with a payments platform to deliver a solution for dynamic teams working in the subscription economy.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
We help companies across Europe and the US become more successful users of SaaS by unifying and automating the whole SaaS journey in a business - discovery, purchase, management, and cancellation.
We are looking to grow our sales team with sales professionals who will be integral to helping Cledara grow and becoming a leader in the SaaS management space. This is an opportunity for ambitious people who want to have a direct impact on the future of a venture-backed fintech startup. SDRs will drive the top of the funnel by conducting the initial outreach via calling, social media, email, and video in order to create opportunities for our Account Executives to follow up on. We are looking to build a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies get visibility and control over their SaaS. We want sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, and who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone who can overachieve in this SDR role, with a monthly meeting quota responsibility, and grow quickly within the team. We are focused on solution-based sales and uncovering complexities and unnecessary costs in our client’s current SaaS management process which can be easily fixed through Cledara’s offering.
As a Cledara SDR you will:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Finance leaders) and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Deliver relevant content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in Pipedrive
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Sales to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified leads
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business