Sales Development Representative - Hourly Contract to FT
**Projected Start Date: ** Mid September 2023
Hiring in NY and NJ only.
Applications for this position will be accepted until September 15th, 2023.
Seam Social Labs, Inc dba co:census . is a benefit corporation headquartered in New York. Our mission is to challenge the status quo of design. Our vision is to build the future of work for designers to catalyze systems change; where life-centered design and ethics are central to understanding the human experience.*
As an MWBE-certified business, our Enterprise software has been used by more than three dozen government agencies and urban design teams to conduct and analyze stakeholder engagement. co:census, is a collaborative workspace for your team to Learn, Plan, Create, Analyze, and Work together as you conduct research projects for stakeholder engagement.
More on us and our culture:* We value community over everything. We build intentional sh*t with integrity We believe answers live with the culture, not us. We believe to change sht, ya gotta change sht.
WHAT YOU'LL LEAD
- Conducting cold outreach to meet weekly quotas
- Hosting product demos for sales qualified leads
- Managing notes, updates, and meeting outcomes in company CRM
Cold Outreach to Sales Qualified Leads[50%]:
- Send weekly quota for LinkedIn Direct Messages, calls, and emails in order to achieve monthly quota (Quota is based on # of user product trials)
- Maintain relevant notes and communications with leads in CRM
- Manage and organize universe of leads in CRM system to maintain efficiency and effectiveness in Growth team workflow
Product Demos and Conferences & Events: [50%]:
- Attend conferences and events to acquire and build rapport with prospects
- Encourage user sign ups during in-person conferences & events
- Drive brand & solution awareness through sales presentations for leads, customers, and speaking events
- Drive prospect education of product through communication and outreach
**Hourly Pay: $40 - expected 40 hours/ week
Type: Contract (independent contractor)
Length: 6 months
Projected Start Date: September 15, 2023*
Unsure You Meet 100% of the Qualifications? Our rule of thumb in recruiting is looking for passion and the skills. Our team consists of badass scientists who fundamentally are committed to transforming systems to make research & data more equitable. If you only meet 60% of the requirements: please apply! Utilize your cover story, resume, or portfolio to tell us why empowering communities means a lot to you!
EEO Statement: Seam Social Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company does not discriminate because of age, sex, religion, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, gender (including gender identity), sexual orientation, or any other factor prohibited by law.