We are specifically looking for students with one or more of the following characteristics:
• Major: Pre-Med, Engineering, CS, Pre-Law
• Schools located in: Florida, Texas, New York, California, Boston, or Michigan
• Demographics: First-Generation U.S. college students, Student-athletes
Thank you for your interest in applying to be a consultant (Independent Contractor) at College Contact!
We are an independent college counseling business that is entirely online, and affordable to high school students around the world.
As a College Consultant with College Contact, you will be responsible for:
- Helping students brainstorm novel and unique essay ideas for their college applications
- Assisting students with crafting college lists based on their interests, financial constraints, and academic profiles
- Editing and revising college essays
- Attending company-wide meetings and online webinars when needed
- Maintaining a database of your own clients, finances, and keeping track of your meetings and essay edits
- Complying with company standards and expectations
- Having quick responses to company requests
- Keeping up to date with college requirements and trends in the market
Contractor Required Skills:
We have a high recruitment standard since quality and professionalism are of the utmost importance to our success.
- Be a current undergraduate at a 4-year university
- All majors and minors are encouraged to apply
- Have a cumulative GPA above a 3.2
- Excellent writing skills
- A creative mind
- Fantastic professional soft skills (can work with parents and clients)
- Flexible schedule to meet with clients and families when requested
- Positive, self-starter attitude
- Honesty and trustworthiness are crucial
- Basic-intermediate understanding of the college admissions process
- **Added bonus: we are looking for people who will want to continue beyond two years!
Pay rate is $35 per hour, you set your own schedule, and you can work wherever in the world you would like.
More information can be found on our website: www.yourcollegecontact.com
- Email: email@example.com with questions.