Head of Product Marketing
Join us to advance data science and machine learning.
Comet is accelerating the machine learning development process for data science and ML teams. From the individual data scientist tracking training runs to the enterprise team moving hundreds of models into production, Comet is the platform used by some of the most innovative builders in the industry. We started Comet to make it possible for teams to manage and optimize models across the complete ML lifecycle and achieve business value faster.
You’re welcome here
Working in Comet’s fast, dynamic startup environment is challenging and fun. We are looking for people who are customer-focused, work collaboratively, and want to be a voice in advancing Comet’s leadership in the marketplace. If you are excited about empowering technology innovators around the globe in creating world-changing machine learning models, Comet is the right place for you.
Comet is backed by more than $63 million in venture-capital funding, and we are the MLOps platform of choice for teams at Ancestry, The RealReal, Uber, WorkFusion, and Zappos. We are a remote-first company with offices in New York City (U.S.A.) and Tel-Aviv (Israel). And we’re just getting started. CRN featured Comet as one of the 10 hottest machine learning and data science startups in 2021.
Comet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics, and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Head of Product Marketing
Comet has an opening for a motivated and self-directed head of product marketing who will lead and own our product marketing function. This includes driving messaging, content creation, leading product launches, community engagements, and competitive, and sales enablement. This role will also partner closely with product management on product needs and roadmaps.
This remote role is ideal for someone who can execute while driving strategy and has experience and expertise in data science, machine learning, AI, or MLOps.
- Own and lead Comet’s product marketing function and team
- Lead product and feature launches, including ownership of the messaging, bill of materials, and execution
- Create compelling messaging and content that resonates with our target audiences, including data scientists and teams
- Collaborate with sales on critical needs across enablement, competitive, and content, and then drive consistent execution across those needs
- Partner with product management on product needs and roadmaps
- At least 5 years of experience in an either product management or product marketing role
- At least 2 years of experience in the Machine Learning industry
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Ability and desire to work independently, meet deadlines, and collaborate across teams
- High standards for quality and a passion for data science
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-pace environment with high accountability