Senior Full Stack Engineer
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer on COMMUNITYx’s Engineering Team, you’ll be one of our first engineering hires. This is a pivotal role where you will be expected to help shape critical process and infrastructure decisions. This role will report directly to the CTO. This is a fully remote position, with occasional evening & occasional weekend availability required.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Exhibiting your expertise with Python, Typescript, and React
- Implementing and deploying new APIs as microservices
- Implementing and deploying features for our web app
- Profiling and optimizing system components
- Creating tools for analyzing our data and generating various reports
- Writing well documented code
- Bringing our code coverage to greater than 90% and maintaining coverage
- Working in short sprint cycles to allow for rapid iteration of ideas
- Maintaining and implementing changes to our persistence layer
- Writing concise design proposals for improving various aspects of our architecture
- Patching any new or existing security vulnerabilities as they arise
- Maintaining well structured code repositories
- Maintaining SSL certificates and network configurations
- Meeting with devs, designers, and other contributors as needed during IST working hours.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be a well seasoned (8+ year) full stack engineer.
- Have experience implementing, deploying on, and maintaining cloud infrastructure (preferably Google Cloud experience).
- Be an expert in one or more of the languages used in our dev stack (Python, Typescript, React), and familiar with or willing to learn others (Rust, Go, Kotlin, etc.)
- Have demonstrable expertise designing and implementing web applications
- Be an expert with source control tools (preferably Git & Github)
- Have familiarity with configuring web servers
- Have familiarity with infrastructure as code
- Have familiarity with training machine learning models
- Work well in a small, experienced team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Be willing to wear multiple hats
Total Compensation: $120k - $150k
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Stock Options
We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.