Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
Curastory was created so that video could be simpler. We were frustrated with platforms controlling our videos, so we decided to do something about it — starting with a service that allows creators to edit, monetize, and distribute their videos to all of their platform channels, 100% free. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of the video creation, monetization, and distribution process, bettering the lives of all video creators + the experience for their viewership audiences. We’re backed by the early investors of Snapchat, Cameo, and Giphy that believe in our vision for the future of video, and we are aiming to build a company that powers every video for audiences everywhere.
Join the Curastory team as we continue to evolve our product to meet the needs of our creators, brand partners, end-user audiences, and provide a much-needed change to the way video is created, monetized, and consumed forever.
Where You’ll Come In
At Curastory, we have a very strong culture of marketing to, selling to, acquiring, and retaining the right video creators and brand partners that love our product. The Customer Success team specifically works on constantly engaging our current users and providing technical support for the use of our app where needed.
As Customer Success Manager, you will leverage your strong interpersonal skills to manage and problem solve the use of our product for your creator user and brand partner accounts – from fostering user adoption, renewing creator and brand partner campaigns, to monitoring the health of our app, to building customer relationships alongside our sales and customer success teams.
This is a highly visible role, working closely with stakeholders across the company, including our Chief Executive Staff, User Experience, and Sales teams. You will be reporting directly to our Chief Executive Officer and will have a strong influence on the strategies developed + implemented for the creator and brand partner retained business initiatives of Curastory.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Proactively manage our creator users and brand partner customers to ensure product adoption
- Serve as the central point of contact for your assigned creator and brand partner accounts
- Manage and monitor usage of the app through Mixpanel to determine the health of our collective creator users and brand partner customers
- Create and send internal key performance indicator reports on the usage of our app from users and customers to the Curastory management team
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales team to build systems, outreach, and implement tools for a frictionless customer experience
- Communicate with users, customers and internal teams to provide feedback on current usage and potential roadblocks
- Renew campaigns with existing brand partners, and engage platform creators to upload more videos
- Be proficient using HubSpot, Mixpanel, MongoDB Compass or equivalent platforms
- Maintain current technical knowledge of our programmatic and algorithmic systems for our brand partner customers, as well as our creation tools for our creator users
We’re Excited About You Because
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services, or project management in relevant creator economy, marketing and advertising, and / or SaaS tech industries
- Seasoned Customer Success Manager with years of experience working with high profile customers, evangelizing a product, and driving adoption across multiple personas and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple client engagement projects of varying degrees of complexity
- Strength to identify if something isn’t working, forcing you to think fast and pivot directions
- Proven ability to deliver technical workshops to customer teams, confidently sharing knowledge and answering technical questions
- You have strong intuition and ability to read people and know what they need without them asking
- You have the ability to teach complex and simple processes to client stakeholders
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of a fast growing SaaS company, set high standards, and deliver world-class results while also demonstrating flexibility and adaptability as needed in a startup environment
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- You are self-motivated and a proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Once travel normalizes, you have the ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Full-time, W2 employment with base salary and quarterly performance bonuses from retained business
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive equity package
- Exposure to high-growth, VC-backed tech startup
Curastory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.