Manager, Research & Administration
Curv Health: Company Overview
Curv Health is a rapidly growing, venture-backed, digital health company building a multidisciplinary virtual clinic for allied healthcare. We are a remote-first team using technology like computer vision to deliver a high-quality, low-cost healthcare experience for patients across Canada & the United States. We're partnered with leading global insurance carriers, brokers, and advisors to help employers supercharge their employee health benefits.
We are hiring a Manager, Research & Adminstration to work directly with our CEO to help scale research & grant-related opportunites.
- Assist in creation, revision, submission of key research documents for Curv’s digital therapies ;
- Manage & execute research partnership with leading academic institutions;
- Conduct periodic research on market landscape & regulatory landscape;
- Coordinate with business & product stakeholders to ensure project delivery;
- Plan & execute hiring, research, (NSBI, ACOA, IRAP, EUREKA) and similar grants;
- Assist in quarterly intern hiring & ensure appropriate grant submission;
- Create & execute framework for employee onboarding (i.e., setting up HSA), offboarding;
- Create & maintain internal spend policies, inventory (i.e., hardware) management, vacation tracking, and coordinating with payroll;
- Assist with general activities related to Human Resources: professional development plans;
- Assist with investor relations, including board meeting preparation & investor outreach;
- General administrative assistance to leadership team (i.e., meeting scheduling);
- MSc or PhD in health related domain;
- ~1 years analytical work: consulting, banking, or similar;
- Interest in Digital Health;
Something looks off?