We are a young team working on an exciting product called CustomerGlu.
CustomerGlu is a low code gamified engagement platform for mobile first businesses.
We are currently looking for Frontend Developers who can be part of our journey in building this product and scaling it up.
• Design and develop new backend modules.
• Build RESTful API using NodeJS.
• Integrate third-party APIs and SDKs.
• Maintain and document existing backend modules.
• Build data intensive applications using MongoDB, Cassandra and Spark.
- 2+ years of experience developing scalable microservices using REST APIs, Websockets, GRPC and other protocols in NodeJS and/or Golang.
- Experience working with multiple types of SQL and NoSQL datastores, including but not limited to MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects to meet goals without management oversight.
- Understanding distributed architectures, e.g. microservices and secure data storage and access protocols.
- Experience with messaging systems like SQS, SNS, Kafka, and Kinesis.
- Experience in AWS services like ECS, ALB, Target Groups, and API Gateway.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
- Working experience in a fully remote working environment is preferable.
- Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is valuable.