Online Course Instructor - Artificial Intelligence (Part-Time, Freelance)
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
Curious About Our Audition process?
Join us, and you'll:
- Craft Impactful Content: Collaborate with our passionate content team to deliver courses that resonate, helping learners master and apply new concepts.
- Own Your Role: With our expert guidance, navigate through course development and production, dedicating 10-15 hours weekly over 3-4 months.
- Reap the Rewards: Boost your personal brand, expand your influence to a 5-million-strong data community, and enjoy competitive compensation.
Discover the DataCamp creator's journey: DataCamp Create.
What We Seek:
- Mastery in Python, R, or SQL.
- A genuine zeal for imparting data knowledge.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Subject Matter Expert
The Ideal Fit:
- Has taught, mentored, or trained before.
- Is familiar with DataCamp's course content.
- Knows their way around GitHub.
This is a part-time, contract position, offering the flexibility of remote work.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.