Corporate Account Executive EMEA
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
About the role:
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Account Executive will be responsible for developing new business opportunities by working inbound opportunities, self-sourcing outbound opportunities, and growing existing customer relationships. You will manage your own book of business containing accounts with yearly revenue figures of up to $10billion from prospect to close, and will be provided all the tools, resources, and guidance to succeed. This role is best-suited for motivated individuals who are looking to accelerate their career in software sales.
- Manage a full sales lifecycle from start to finish
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with prospects and existing customers within your territory
- Actively prospect target accounts through email and cold calling outreach
- Conduct comprehensive discovery and qualification in order to optimally position DataCamp’s unique capabilities and value proposition
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations, demonstrations, business case documents, proposals and contracts in order to present DataCamp’s platform to prospective customers
- Implement an outbound strategy focused on your territory with a focus on both new logo acquisition and existing account growth which enables you to exceed your revenue targets
- Participate actively in working with sales team members and company executives in developing and executing on best practices for land and expand motion, adoption, champion sessions, large scale of digital fluency programs
- 3-5 years of proven hunting & closing experience taking a Data Analytics or Business Intelligence solution to market
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Experience selling to Senior Managers and C-level executives within the data organization of large clients(multi-billion dollar yearly revenue)
- Skilled at establishing trusted relationships with business managers and executives
- An existing network of relationships within the field of data and learning & development will be an asset
- Collaborative mentality and commitment to continuous skills development
- Superior listening and communication skills
- Willingness to travel 20%+
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.