Senior Product Manager
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're searching for a visionary Product Manager to spearhead the expansion of our Certification and Recruit products. This role is crucial to DataCamp’s ambitious aim to grow these products, which are foundational to the company’s overall growth objectives.
Our Certification product allows learners to showcase their ability and learning achievements by gaining a Certification through passing a series of rigorous exams. Our ambition is to become a widely recognized and respected certifier for Data Analyst, Data Science and Data Engineering roles and associated technologies. Our Recruit product aims to provide support to learners to help them to land their dream job in data.
Your responsibilities will revolve around discovering untapped user value, nurturing a high-performing team, and driving results that advance our business objectives.
The successful candidate will be data-driven, have an eye for solving complex problems, and demonstrate an unyielding commitment to team success. We expect a roll-your-sleeves-up attitude complemented by a deep understanding of growing consumer products, preferably in the SaaS space.
- Grow the Certification product offering across both B2C and B2B segments, to help DataCamp become the market leader in data certifications
- Design and build the Recruit product offering from the ground up, including definition of the services we will offer, prioritization of the engineering work and building the go-to-market strategy
- Significantly expand the products by staying ahead of industry trends and tapping into the the highest opportunity areas
- Define, analyze, and leverage key performance metrics to evaluate and report on the success of our Certification and Recruit products
- Collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team including Content, Engineering, Marketing and Sales (to name a few) to meet ambitious growth and performance goals
- Establish a shared vision and roadmap for the Certification and Recruit products across the company, fostering cross-functional alignment and taking into account user input and available information/data.
- Work daily with a team of skilled engineers, data analysts and designers to build the best solution for our users while keeping business goals in mind.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A minimum of 8 years experience in product management, demonstrating autonomy and leadership
- A proven track record of fostering product-led growth, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Experience growing both consumer and B2B products
- Exceptional analytical thinking with a knack for prioritizing data-driven decisions
- Stellar communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to unify teams and stakeholders around a shared vision
- A strong interest in data science and online education (familiarity with the edtech space is a plus but not required)
Join us as we redefine the future of learning and leave your indelible mark on the edtech industry!
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.