Enterprise Account Executive EMEA
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
Join our mission to democratize data and AI skills for everyone
The Enterprise Account Executive will report to the Senior Sales Director of Sales EMEA. The successful applicant will work across multiple high-profile projects, helping empower a diverse range of companies with better data-driven decisions and through increasing company-wide data and AI literacy.
You will manage your own book of business of enterprise accounts segment, companies with $10B+ annual revenue, from prospect to close. In the backdrop of the data and generative AI revolution, you'll play a major role in equipping businesses to succeed in a new digital-first era. You'll love working with us if you value curiosity, continuous learning, and new technology with a desire to cultivate a culture where everyone contributes to our success.
DataCamp is the go-to platform for hands-on education. Through bite-sized learning, anyone can learn data and AI more quickly—accelerating their learning-to-apply process. You'll be a valuable addition to our community, where we've already impacted over 12 million individuals and 4,000 organizations, as we scale our mission to transform more lives through data and AI skills.
Objectives and responsibilities
Strategic Targeted Accounts: Identify growth opportunities by prospecting a highly-targeted account list, selected on high-potential
Building Relationships: Become familiar with customer processes and challenges, ensuring meaningful questions are posed and answered. Provide value in every interaction. Establish relationships with multiple buyer personas within the prospect account
Communicating Value: Engage prospects with DataCamp's integrated services and partnership to achieve data fluency
Account Coordination Strategy: Utilize a structured and disciplined approach to effectively engage multiple resources, from solution architects to the leadership team, from product teams to legal teams, or finance teams, to achieve the best results
Sales Strategy Execution: Gain valuable insights into customer strategies, priorities, needs, and organizational structure. Create customized account plans to ensure the achievement of revenue targets and foster balanced growth
DataCamp Learn & Workspace: Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of DataCamp's learning platform and services. Ability to articulate the DataCamp value proposition effectively
Journey of Learning: Build long-term partnerships by working closely together to create customized data literacy training programs, including data boot camps that meet their unique needs and goals
Sales Process Management: Ability to negotiate and close detailed agreements with clients and support them through onboarding and expansions
Skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in quota-carrying sales roles and proven hunting & closing experience in an enterprise sales role
- Experience selling a Data Analytics or Data Visualization product to C-level or senior management
- Experience selling to and influencing C-level executives, coupled with the ability to foster consensus among purchasing teams in Global 2000 companies
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and quota achievement
- Skilled at establishing trusted relationships with business managers and executives
- Strong prospecting process to uncover the immediate value DataCamp delivers, showcasing our commitment to empowering customers for sustained success on their data fluency journey
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy and a positive attitude
- Collaborative mentality and commitment to continuous skills development
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships
- Exceptional time and communication skills to assembly resources and advance opportunities, including presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20%+
Bonus Points to those with experience in
- Experience with SaaS data solutions
- Experience implementing MEDDPICC
- Fluency in either French or German as a second language
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.