Senior Account Executive
DataRobot is the leader in Value-Driven AI, a unique and collaborative approach to generative and predictive AI that combines an open platform, deep expertise and broad use-case experience to improve how organizations run, grow and optimize their business. The DataRobot AI Platform is the only complete AI lifecycle platform that interoperates with an organization’s existing investments in data, applications and business processes, and can be deployed on prem or on any cloud environment. Global organizations, including 40% of the Fortune 50, rely on DataRobot to drive greater impact and value from AI.
DataRobot is looking for a driven, focused, and high impact Senior Account Executive with strong knowledge of Big Data Analytics products or enterprise-wide software technologies and value-driven sales. We're seeking someone experienced in complex selling situations to both very technical customers as well as C-Level and other decision makers. You'll be comfortable selling an advanced analytics solution that empowers organizations to solve their most difficult data science problems. You’ll collaborate with a passionate team and work with industry leaders within the field of Predictive Analytics. This will initially be an individual contributor role, with management and team building responsibilities as opportunities warrant.
Identify and drive territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
Work closely with Product Management, Sales Engineering, and Data Scientists, to allocate the appropriate resources throughout the sales cycle
Deliver presentations / demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of DataRobot
Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitive issues and products
Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
Provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasts through salesforce.com
BA/BS degree and 8-10+ years experience selling software and exceeding quotas
Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software
Experience selling emerging technologies, winning new logos, and building territories
Experience selling to Fortune 500 customers
An extensive network in the Financial Services sector a major plus
Must be willing to travel to customers and prospects within the territory as needed
The talent and dedication of our employees are at the core of DataRobot’s journey to be an iconic company. We strive to attract and retain the best talent by providing competitive pay and benefits with our employees’ well-being at the core. Here’s what your benefits package may include depending on your location and local legal requirements: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Flexible Time Off Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, Global Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
Our Core Values:
- Be You - We are co-contributors to our culture committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and a sense of belonging throughout our global community. We value each person as their authentic self and welcome honest and respectful dialogue as an avenue to greatness.
- Dream Big - We don’t settle for the status quo. We always pursue the development of the next version of ourselves. We believe investment in the growth and resilience of our people is the foundation of building an iconic company.
- Be Data-Driven - We believe data-driven decision making enables innovation and execution at velocity while ensuring repeatable success. We take on the toughest challenges as we transform the world with our platform and AI.
- Better Together - We celebrate success and learn from failure as one team. We foster an aligned, collaboration-first workplace by building trust through transparency, integrity and accountability.
- Champion Customers - We empower our customers and our communities by shaping the future of trusted, augmented intelligence in order to solve their most difficult problems. We are humble, not complacent. We succeed when they succeed.
Research shows that many women only apply to jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications while many men apply to jobs when they meet 60%. At DataRobot we encourage ALL candidates, especially women, people of color, LGBTQ+ identifying people, differently abled, and other people from marginalized groups to apply to our jobs, even if you do not check every box. We’d love to have a conversation with you and see if you might be a great fit.
All U.S. DataRobot employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If there is a medical, religious, or other legally protected reason that prevents you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have a process in place to evaluate requests for accommodation.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.