Account Executive (Remote)
Join Denim and Become an Industry Disruptor
Denim is a financial enablement platform that is rapidly disrupting the $2 trillion logistics sector. Our proprietary technology platform allows freight brokers to simplify their financial operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow in a competitive market. We’re backed by top freight and fintech investors.
We care about our employees’ professional – and personal – lives. Our workforce is fully remote, we offer unlimited paid time off and our culture celebrates diversity. We’ve earned a Best Places to Work Award from Built In. Join us!
What excites you:
- Having the ability to help people grow their business is extremely rewarding.
- Believe in our product and the impact it makes on small transportation businesses
- Being a part true team environment where supporting departments work together hand-in-hand.
- As an Account Executive you have a voice for what you’re selling. Your feedback is extremely valuable to the development of new and existing products.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of previous sales experience in logistics, finance, or tech start-up
What you'll do:
- Prospecting and cold calling prospective start-up and established brokers
- Following up with inbound leads through phone calls and emails
- Management of the sales process from beginning to end
- Detailed descriptions and documentation of contacts and accounts within CRM
- Educating clients on Denim's platform, services and customer onboarding
- Collaborate across organization (internal sales team, product, and operations) to help close more deals and provide insight on feedback from clients
- Email content and targeted monthly pieces based on client needs
90 day on-ramp: We want to set you up for success. You will be bonus eligible from Day 1 while learning the basics of Denim, our industry, our product, and our sales process. Some will finish sooner, but most AEs like to take the full 90 days to learn our business from top-to-bottom - and then they hit the ground at a full sprint!
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Quarterly in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
- Virtual Mental Health appointments are fully covered
- Volunteer days in your local community
$66,000 - $72,000 base pay + $36,000 commission
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.