Head of Sales Development (Remote)
Head of Sales Development
At Denim, they have made it their mission to advance the supply chain by accelerating the movement of money and data. Denim is a tech-forward freight factoring partner processing over $1 million daily. Denim delivers fast access to the working capital freight brokers and fleets need, when they need it. With Denim’s proven, flexible factoring solutions, customers can easily manage their business’ financing options, monetize working capital, and automate back-office operations to build a resilient business.
A remote-first company, Denim has been named a Best Place To Work by Built In and Fast Company. At Denim, they depend on the unique approaches of their team members to help us solve complex problems. They are committed to increasing diversity across their team and ensuring that Denim is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
As the Head of Sales Development you will be responsible for building, scaling and leading our sales development organization. You will be an integral part of the revenue leadership team by providing continuous mentorship for our SDRs, refining our sales process, defining and tracking our KPIs and spearheading SDR recruiting. You will work closely with other leaders in sales, marketing, sales operations, and revenue operations to drive the strategy for the sales development team.
What Excites You:
- Strategy: Developing, supporting and growing our go-to-market strategy while collaborating across the organization to establish workflows and processes that scale
- Results oriented: Leading the development and execution of our sales development strategy and go-to market efforts
- You’re a builder: Organize and grow our team, guide them with a cohesive growth plan, and use a data informed mindset to help them drive results.
- You think big: Help the company engage with a broader audience and leverage it to keep growing at a high rate.
- You collaborate: Partner with Marketing & Sales to drive qualified prospective customers to the funnel and engage them with the right messaging.
- Executive presence: Continuously measure and communicate success of B2B marketing approaches and programs to the executive team and company
- Data: You are data driven and focused on using objective measurements to determine success
- One funnel: You are passionate about building and managing “one funnel” across sales and marketing – the job doesn’t stop at the first meeting, but when the business wins revenue.
What Excites Us:
- At least 8 years of professional sales or go to market experience
- 3+ years of experience managing high performing sales development teams
- You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing all pipeline creation for sales teams in a high growth environment
- You’re a data driven people leader with a high bar for execution
- Previous experience in sales, sales leadership, or marketing
- Ideal background in a high-growth startup, FinTech and/or B2B SaaS
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Biannual in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
- Volunteer days in your local community
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth!
Denim’s culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Denim is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Base of $90,000 - $110,000 + uncapped commission
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.