Account Manager I (Remote)
Account Manager I
At Denim, they have made it their mission to advance the supply chain by accelerating the movement of money and data. Denim is a tech-forward freight factoring partner processing over $1 million daily. Denim delivers fast access to the working capital freight brokers and fleets need, when they need it. With Denim’s proven, flexible factoring solutions, customers can easily manage their business’ financing options, monetize working capital, and automate back-office operations to build a resilient business.
A remote-first company, Denim has been named a Best Place To Work by Built In and Fast Company. At Denim, they depend on the unique approaches of their team members to help us solve complex problems. They are committed to increasing diversity across their team and ensuring that Denim is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
At Denim, our Client Service Team strives to be the North Star of customer-centricity, embodying dedication, strategic thinking, empathy, and innovation. We are the trusted partners of our customers, committed to building relationships and enabling their success on every step of their journey.
As Account Manager I, you will play an integral role during a very high growth period. You will join the Client Service team made up of Account Managers and Customer Success Managers and will report to the Director of Client Service.
What Excites You:
- Provide assistance throughout the Funding Lifecycle
- Be the first point of contact to help Denim deliver a world-class customer experience
- Responding to inbound calls from our Main Line
- Communicating with clients via Email and Chat
- Providing assistance in other operations/account management processes
- Providing backup when other Account Managers are out
- Collaborating with Customer Success Managers to ensure customer satisfaction, passing on customer feedback, making sure customers are getting maxim value from Denim products and services, and ensure growth and retention
- Working hand in hand with Portfolio Risk Managers to ensure accounts are working hand-in-hand with Portfolio Risk Managers, who ensure that accounts are covered from a credit and risk perspective.
What Excites Us:
- 2+ years experience in the transportation or finance industry (as an Account Manager, or Broker)
- Passion for working with customers
- Clear, generous, and empathetic communicator.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Team player
- Highly technical and able to pick up new software and accounting concepts quickly.
- Great judgment - the ability to balance growth and risk.
- Growth mindset - Wants to learn, improve processes, and take on challenges
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Biannual in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
- Volunteer days in your local community
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth!
Denim’s culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Denim is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.