Dieta uses AI to personalize digestive healthcare for the 11% of the global population that suffers from digestive disorders. Our mobile application captures high-resolution data on their diet, bowel movements, medications, and other factors, and generates precise treatment recommendations. We’re the first company to build proprietary stool 💩 image recognition technology that makes the measurement of digestive outcomes (poop) objective instead of subjective. We’ve recently validated our technology in a human clinical trial and signed our first 3 institutional customers. We’re backed by Techstars, UnitedHealthcare (the world’s largest healthcare payer), and Cedars-Sinai (the top medical center for gastroenterology) and are growing our team to improve digestive health for all.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to fully own our product roadmap, strategy, and development to continue increasing the value that our solution delivers to patients, healthcare providers, and our enterprise customers.
This person should have cross-functional experience in software development including design, UX, engineering, and data analytics. Previous experience with healthcare mobile apps and web apps is ideal but not a requirement. A combination of technical and design literacy is a must.
- Set the product vision and strategy, own the product roadmap
- Define the scope of development work, metrics to track, and product goals
- Prioritize across multiple competing demands in a way that maximizes our success while providing transparency on reasons for our decision making
- Be actively involved in customer meetings along with CEO to understand and document product goals and requirements
- Interview healthcare providers, patients, and enterprise customer users. Serve as a bridge between customers/users and the product development team
- Monitor the development and deployment processes, own timelines for progress, and adjust scope and prioritization as situations require
- Work with data science team to define, track, and communicate metrics around key features and product performance
- Monitor competitive products and other solutions in the marketplace
- Create external-facing product content for sales, marketing, and customer success purposes
- Provide thought partnership, assistance and guidance to QA, Customer Success, and Engineering team in issue discovery, investigation, and resolution planning
- Document and maintain a backlog of feature requests, issues for future resolution, and potential functionality
- Participate in a collaborative, caring and high performing team where we support each other to grow and learn in our jobs
- Cross-functional product management experience (design, UX, engineering, sales, customer success, marketing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis proficiency
- Technical and UI/UX Design literacy (can either design UI/UX themselves or be educated enough to hire a designer and communicate product requirements clearly)
- A strong ownership mentality and ability to operate and prioritize independently
- Past experience in entrepreneurship, and strategic product design/development from first idea to launch
- Experience working with mobile apps for patients and web apps for healthcare providers
- Design skills in Figma or equivalent tool
- Data analysis skills in SQL, Google Sheets, Excel, or R/Python
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and being exposed to medical regulations
- Experience with computer vision and AI
- Bonus experience in video/audio editing, animation, and graphic design
Something looks off?