Financial Analysis Consultant
- The primary role of a Financial Analyst Consultant is to Audit the standard reports to identify duplicate, over and under payments for the client
- Analyze agreements, invoices, purchase orders and other documentation, exploring for possible missed opportunities and improve the processes.
- Successfully uses Audit Tools with increasing proficiency with all systems and applications including internal and client tools.
- Identify new claim opportunities for different clients.
- Work on new initiatives and participate in various KT sessions organized in the company
- Candidate should hold the master’s degree. BCom/BBA in bachelor’s degree and M.Com or M.B.A (Finance) in PG degree.
- Candidate should have 0 – 2 years of experience
- Should have good verbal and writing communication
- Should be strong in analytical skills
- Displays positive and can do attitude
- Aptitude test (logical reasoning and general aptitude)
- Conceptual interview on Finance amp; accounting
- Second level of technical interview on Finance coupled with Cultural interview